Sunday, June 28, 2009

Water Play

We have not been very good bloggers recently. Sorry about that. Hopefully we will be better from here on out.

Life has been pretty busy for us here at the Hazard home. Probably the biggest highlight in the last couple of weeks was our trip to Utah for my brother Griffin's wedding. His bride, Ashland, was beautiful and everything went really well. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple and afterwords had a luncheon/reception in a nice building with a pretty creek running by it. The entire Hazard family was there- something that hasn't happened in a long time...And it was definately a "Hazard" wedding. We just happened to have some kayaks on hand and by the end of the luncheon people were running the small rapids in the creek with their suits on and everything- only at a Hazard wedding! I love my family!

Besides that, my biggest activity has been getting used to clinic. I am starting to feel more comfortable with the protocols and especially with my ability to perform good work. There are days when I come home and think to myself- I am so excited to be a dentist! There are probably a lot of you guys out there that don't understand and think this is wierd. I don't blame you- I suppose it is a little wierd- but it's also so cool!

Rachel is doing great with the babies. We had an ultrasound on Saturday and they have finally moved from the painful position they were in before. Hooray! The doctor said things look great and that the pregnancy is coming along nicely.

This week we had some new people move in upstairs from us. They are a nice LDS family with a little boy who is about Evelyn's age. We are excited to have them above us. Also, our friends, the Broadbents, moved accross the street from us. We are excited about that too.

Today we took a Sunday afternoon bike ride to Lake Erie on the path that runs down Martin Luther King drive. Apparantly they built a new water park on MLK (pretty close to Wade Lagoon). We stopped and let Evelyn play for a while and she LOVED it! Here are some pictures:

We will update the video as soon as we have Logan's computer back. We hav a few short clips we want to put together that we took at the park.



26 1/2 weeks with the babies... only about ten weeks to go!



A cute video of Evelyn and her newfound friend at the water park

And here are some pictures from Griffin's Wedding...

1 comment:

  1. That video is great! Seems Eva is the same as my Linc, huh? Quick to scope out anyplace we go to find a "little friend", as he says. And that would be anybody under 9 of either gender, he just runs up and starts trying to initiate play. And I bet Eva's the same. Isn't it fun?

    You look so good while carrying twins! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete