Sunday, July 5, 2009

Where has the Week Gone?

Where has this week gone? 3-day weekends sure make the time fly. Logan had Pedo duty this week at the clinic and was able to come home early some days. As it turns out, the Pedo clinic is not very busy.

This week was full of fun bike rides. Logan and I rode around our neighborhood and looked at the mansions nearby, and we took a bike ride on a path by Lake Erie. Tonight we are planning a BBQ dinner out by the lake where we make sure we get our fill with a little bit more bike riding.

On Friday night Logan and I had a great date night. We went and tried Dave's Cosmic Subs and had a picnic at the park after a rousing game of tennis. That night, the Tippetts were kind enough to 'babysit' Evelyn (we have a grand new system of using baby monitors after the kids are asleep to sneak out of the house). We take turns 'babysitting' for each other.

The Fourth of July was full of BBQs and good friends. We had a wonderful BBQ brunch at the Homer's house and we had an amazing BBQ dinner/party at the Mirci's. Joe did an exceptional job at the BBQ. He took our personal orders and made mouthwatering burgers from his home made menu. My Aloha Burger was better than what I could get at a restaurant! In between the BBQs Logan, Evelyn and I took a bike ride to help us digest all of the extra calories!

Our babies are growing very well. I am now at the point in a twin pregnancy where you measure 40 weeks pregnant! I can definately feel it. I already feel like I am as big as a house! I wonder how big I can get........ We now officially have a due date for our babies. The big day is set for 09-09-09. I love this date because it coinsides with our anniversary of 05-05-05! I will be 37 weeks by this time and hopefully the babies will hold on until that time (half of all twins are delivered before 37 weeks).

Logan has been working hard to get his motorcycle in tip top condition. It was in great shape when we got it, but there were a few things he fixed up. He woke up early on Friday and took a leisurely 2 hour ride, then on Saturday he polished it up and now it looks better than ever. The two of them are developing quite the close relationship. He loves that bike.

I think this is the only picture we have this week. Evelyn loved this stroller that was at our friend's house. She pushed it all the way up and down the street (with Logan close behind, of course)


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's exciting you have a due date! It looks like our baby will come early. . .it's already four pounds and my practitioner guesses it will be nine or more if I go full term. Keep us updated, we'll miss you this week at the reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun due date! You look great! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete