Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Relaxing Vacation

I have realized that when you get behind on one week it is very difficult to catch up. Three weeks later...

Our vacation was great. We visited the Almond's for the first week and then we went to see the Hazard's for the second week. We had a very laid back and relaxing trip with both families. With the Almond's we had a good time doing fun projects around the house. I love doing things like that! We had some alone time with Marissa and with Shannon. We also had time to 'hang out' with Brandon. I loved spending time with my mom too. Hooray for family!

Time with the Hazard's was a lot the same. We saw some VERY good basketball games! We also went to Yellowstone National Park for a day.

I don't have pictures from the trip on this computer... We haven't posted because Logan's computer has been MIA for the last week and he has all of the pictures. As soon as it returns I will post some.

No comments:

Post a Comment