Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Back in the Groove

Home again, home again. I am getting back into the groove of being home and not being on vacation. I have been in Utah or Idaho for one and a half of the past two and a half months! We are actually going back for Griffin's Wedding in a few short weeks. We are excited to have Ashland become part of the family!

This group was full of doctor's appointments, dentist appointments, and other kinds of appointments. Brag moment: The Doctor said that Evelyn is very very smart for her age! She is amazing at figuring things out mechanically and finding new ways to use her toys. The doctor also said she was a very curious baby. Yes. I agree Dr. Boyd. I love it!

I am also very close to having a new front tooth! Only three weeks to a month left (that may seem like a long time, but I have had no front tooth for over 9 months!). My new student doctor and best friend, Logan Hazard, made me a brand new Essex tooth to wear until then. No more cracked falling apart piece of junk that I have been living with!

My baby doctor had some good news and some not so good news. The babies are doing great! That is the important news... The not so fun news is that they are in the worst possible position for their Mama. Our little boy has his head down by my right hip and his body strait across toward my belly button. Our baby girl has her head by my belly button and her body strait out toward my other hip. Both babies are transverse. Having one baby transverse is hard, but two will reek havoc on the moma's back and lower belly. I can attest to the truth of this. The good news is the doctor said they will eventually move to an up and down position... eventually.

On Thursday I had a wonderful dinner with the presidency of CADA. We had members from last years presidency and the incoming presidency. I have loved being the secretary for the last two years, but this year is going to be pretty hectic as it is. I am still excited to help plan, volunteer and participate in upcoming events.

Pictures will be posted soon.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you guys were coming out for Griffin's wedding! I am excited!

    And I always knew Ev was a genius! I love that little cutie :)

    ReplyDelete