Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happiness is. . .

Today I was driving home from an interpreting assignment and thinking about how lucky I am. Logan is my perfect match in every way. I know we are not the same person and we have different opinions sometimes, but he completes who I am. He is a wonderful husband and his actions and words show me how much he loves me. Thank you Logan for taking care of me when I need it, being there for me, and understanding me better than I understand myself. Your optimism and fun personality make my life so happy, and your spontinaity keeps me on my toes!

I am thankful everyday for you, and I wanted you to know that I absolutely love you!
Here are a few pictures from our huge archives that I really like.
We went up to Aspen Grove to take pictures before BYU's homecoming dance.
Logan loves the guitar, and he is really good. He taught himself and plays perfectly by ear.

This picture was taken at one of our many trips to Zion National Park

Here we are on one of our backpacking trips in the Teton's. This picture was taken near one of our campsites.

4 comments:

  1. Ha, only if you went with would you know that the picture of logan on a tree is like three thousand feet up. behind him is a cliff haha. i remember that trip and i remember him climbing that! i miss you guys and im so excited for the baby! eventually i will update my blog so you know what i am up to.. love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel (Logan and the little one as well)


    I got your card a few days ago! I am excited you have one of these because I just started one! look at http://sillychristensen.blogspot.com and really maybe sometime I'll put up pictures of us and not just Lincoln but really he's so cute why bother? :) You'll see, when your girl comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel......

    You should really look at my blog soon. It's weird, but I just wrote a post and it's a little bit about you and.... it's a long story, just look at it. And thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You truly did more than visitors’ expectations. Thank you for rendering these helpful, trusted, edifying and also cool thoughts on the topic to Kate.
    iosh course in chennai

    ReplyDelete