Sunday, November 7, 2010

Well, here I am eating a burrito in the Las Vegas airport, watching the zombies at the slots, and waiting for my flight to arrive. I'm tired.


Earlier today I took each of the kids out on individual “daddy walks.” It was nice. We walked down to the creek and threw sticks and rocks into the water. Last night we rented Toy Story 3 and watched it with Evelyn. It has been a nice week.


And now I am leaving for a week-long course in dental implant placement. We came across a great deal where one of the premier implant training institutes is offering the full course to dental students at a fraction of the cost that I would pay as a dentist. Rachel will be left alone with the three kids. She is a little bit nervous about this and I love her for allowing me to go- especially since it seems like they are all coming down with some sort of sickness. I am very excited.


Anyway, there’s really not too much to report this week. Addy is now a full-fledged walker. It is funny when Addy and Jack walk next to each other because when one starts to fall they inevitably lean into the other for support, forcing a “tackle contest” between the two. Addy usually wins due to a substantial weight advantage, but Jackson can definitely hold his own in such contests and does not go down easily. Either way, it is entertaining.


No pictures this week- sorry. I guess it’s ok though since you got a double dose of the Hazards last week.

2 comments:

  1. Even without pictures I love your blog! Hurray for Addy for taking the next big step (no pun intended) in growing up. We can't wait to get you all here to see you in person! Have a great week, Loge. You are awesome, and Rachel is a saint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog always makes me smile. Hope you have a great conference, and hope Rachel's week goes well too. I have a feeling that Jack will be able to outrun Addy in a couple of months.a

    ReplyDelete