Saturday, February 14, 2009

Eva's Moves

This has been a great week with little Eva. She is growing up so fast! She will turn one this week and she is doing great! In this last week she added the words bear and book to her vocabulary. She also learned how to clap and she can now stand unassisted for thirty seconds or more! She has had a busy week!

Happy Valentines Day! On Saturday we went to Kirtland to see the bronze exhibition they are presenting. Wow. I didn't know what to expect, but I think those statues were by far my favorate representation of Christ that I have ever seen. The artist picked up His royal presence and his human charactoristics. I don't even know how to explain the way she captured His presence. If you are living in Cleveland, I think this is a must see exhibition. Let me know what you think. Evelyn had a great time as well. She charmed all of the couple missionaries with her giggling, waving and happiness. Unfortunately, we were not able to bring a camera.

We just had to share. This video will brighten your day. I think Evelyn was just born with music in her soul. She dances whenever she hears any kind of beat, and sometimes she dances when she hears music that no one else can hear. She figured out these dance moves on her own, we didn't teach her.

Enjoy!


2 comments: