Sunday, November 16, 2008

Snow is Coming! Hooray!

Snow storms are one of my absolute favorite things! I am very excited for weather this week. Crazy snow is coming our way, but I learned that we moved to the wrong place! There is a place called the 'snowbelt' here in Ohio and we just missed it. I am kind of jealous of the people that live there... I think we just missed it by fifteen or twenty miles. Am I the only one who looks at weather.com and gets really giddy to see snow warnings, extended snow forcasts, and 90% and 100% chance of snow? Well, weather.com is making me really excited. I have looked at it a few times tonight. I am ready to go to bed so I can wake up to a pristine world blanketed in crystal white snow! Evelyn will learn all about snow tomorrow.

Christmas time is coming (I have not forgotten Thanksgiving, but it requires a lot less preparation)! Logan and I have been hard at work making gifts this year. Well... We purchased the material and have spent one day hard at work. Last year I knitted scarves for all of the girls in both of our families, this year we have an idea that both of us can work on together. We are pretty excited.

School is coming to a close for Logan. He has been working on competencies all week and has finals next week. Then, he does not have school until January 5th! Woo Hoo! We have a long vacation ahead of us. Logan is taking boards on December 4th, we are flying to Utah December 5th, and I take my interpreting national certification test on the 6th. When all of that craziness is over... it's party time!

I had a Shade party on Friday, and it was really fun. I enjoy hosting these parties. I am excited for the next one.

This week has been pretty tame in the Hazard home. Hopefully, next week will hold more excitement.

Here is Rachel modeling a Shade shirt from her party- She makes a pretty cute model! She could have been a cover girl.

Ev woke up to find two of her friends visiting her in her crib. She was VERY excited to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment