Sunday, November 9, 2008

The calm before the storm



This photograph was taken at Crystal Rapid on the Colorado River, and it accurately depicts the way I am feeling right now. The calm before the storm. This week was really pretty mellow. On Tuesday we went to the polling station and voted, but that is about all of the out-of-the-ordinary that happened. Like I said- "The Calm."

This week commences "The Storm". Finals and competencies are starting to hit fast and hard and will require a little bit of planning to keep from going crazy. Also, my national boards test is just around the corner and I don't feel quite as ready as I'd like to. Rachel is equally busy trying to study for her big test, fulfilling assignments for her classes, and working. The nice part is that in just a few weeks it will all be over and we can look back and say "that wasn't so bad," and then look forward to an extended vacation with no worries to think about


PS: A while back my cousin Jake Roecker recommended Google Reader to us for keeping up to date with people's blogs. We just wanted to thank him and pass on the recommendation. It has helped us to easily keep up with the 40+ blogs that we follow. Check it out at www.google.com/reader.

3 comments:

  1. I’ve been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net.
    safety course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m a I’m planning to start my blog soon, but little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Word Press or go for a paid option?
    safety course in chennai

    ReplyDelete