Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break is Here!

It has been a wonderful week. Evelyn is fitting in very nicely in our happy lives, and we are hoping that by the time she figures out that not all people are active and fun she is sufficiently ingrained so as to continue this sort of lifestyle.

Also, I realized the other day that Evelyn is introducing a whole new set of words into my vocabulary. These are words that I never thought I would use on a regular basis, but to my utmost dismay, I think that I am now. Some of the words I am talking about are as follows:

Cutie
Outfit
Onesie
Adorable
Sleepy Time
Poopy
Tummy Time

Anyway, I guess it is official that I am a dad now. Hopefully I don't get too weird.

On Saturday we went hiking at Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Spring has come to Cleveland and it is time to start getting outside again. We went to a waterfall, and to two separate lakes. Evelyn seems to like the little front carrier we have and we are hoping to do some extended overnight backpacking trips this summer. Also, we took her to her first movie at a theatre and she did great.

This next week is my spring break so we have a lot of fun activities planned. Hopefully we'll have a lot to write about next Sunday. For now, here are some pictures of this week.

Here's Evelyn in her "outside clothes." She looks pretty chubby because she has pajamas on underneath to stay warm. I think it's very stylish.


Here are some pictures of our day at Cuyahoga Valley.

Here she is in her "creamsicle outfit" that she went to church in this week.

We think she looks like a turtle when she burps.

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect name for that dress! It's cute with the stripped socks too! Rachel you look great, I hope you are feeling much closer to 100% these days. (close enough with all the sleep depravtion!) You are turning out to be a wonderful dad Logan. Congrats again you 2! (Now 3!) :o)

    ReplyDelete