Monday, March 17, 2008

Progress

It has been a fun process learning how to breastfeed while covered up. With both sets of parents here for three weeks I had plenty of time to practice. I think these pictures effectively show my progress. I am pretty proud of the cover up in the second picture. My mom and I made it together while she was here. I love eyelet material but I have never had a reason to use it. The cover up is made out of yellow eyelet (flowers) fabric with purple edging.

The final picture is the first one of a series that I am taking with Evelyn. I decided to post this one on both blogs. The link to my pregnancy pictures will now have pictures of Evelyn that I will take monthly. This first picture was taken at two weeks (I have procrastinated putting it on here...) and the rest will be taken monthly starting tomorrow! Wow, she is already one month old!

There is another new post below if you haven't seen it yet.




2 comments:

  1. HA! Thanks for the reminder, I've forgotten about some of those awkward new mother moments that are so priceless!! Yeah, nursing at first is like setting up in a 2-person tent(and, appropriately, since sometimes you both end up falling asleep in the tent!). After a while you progress to being able to just cover the baby up with part of your coat or a blanket and do other things while you nurse. She is growing a lot! So gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job mastering that skill- it was so awkward for me at first- but now i can do it in my sleep or while doing many other things in nearly any setting... i guess we all have talents... haha!

    ReplyDelete