Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Introducing the newest member of the Hazard Clan!!

I did't want to do another blog post without some news of the baby so I've sort of been putting it off for a while. Finally the big day has arrived. So without further ado, we'd like to introduce the newest member of our family- Evelyn Kate Hazard.


When she came out she whimpered just enough to let us know that she was okay, then she just calmly assesed her new surroundings with her big, beautiful eyes. She was 7 pounds 5 ounces, and 19.5" long (I don't really know what these numbers mean, but most people like to know).


I've always told Rachel that I think all babies look alike- sort of like wrinkled up peanuts. Well, I still think that is true for every baby except for our little Eva- She's Beautiful.


Rachel is doing great as well. She still can't move around quite like she used to, but she's happy (who wouldn't be), healthy, and on her way to a quick recovery.

More pictures to follow. Here's just one more of the two most beautiful girls in the world.

11 comments:

  1. Oh she's adorable! And looks great! I think she looks a lot like Rachel. Congratulations you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon sent us a picture this afternoon with his phone. He sure is a proud uncle. :) Congratulations! She is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY!!!! congratulations! she is absolutely gorgeous and i am so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous! Congratulations!
    Amanda Howard

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh!!! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys, and she is ADORable, truly!! You guys are amazing, wish we could be there to congratulate you in person, we love you!!!
    love, Kate and Jordo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! She does look like you Rachel! She is so adorable with her little blond hair! She is so wide awake! I am so happy for you 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful! I assume she was born on the 20th?!

    Congrats!!! Enjoy your new found parenthood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! She's so beautiful!! If you need anything, let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?
    safety course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  10. • Whoa! I’m enjoying the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you’ve done a very good job with this.
    safety course in chennai

    ReplyDelete