Monday, December 7, 2015

Well, it's been another crazy weekend with lots and lots of driving. It was worth it though, because we went down to Utah again and got to see a lot of family. Allison and Clayson were blessing their baby at church, so we went to that and then had a big breakfast afterwards. We also got a lot of good talking time in and we went to a trampoline place with Griffin and Courtney. It was a good weekend.

Also, I have been promising for a long time to post pictures of our new furniture, so for those who care, here it is:

Leather furniture. Guitar in the corner. Projector screen pulls down from behind curtains for movie nights.

Another view. I love walking into my house- it feels so warm and inviting now.

Rachel worked hard on these shelves. Every piece is significant.

Dining room. I feel like we need a bigger art-piece for the head of the table.

Leather chairs and benches. Bar Stools have become very useful for crafts/cooking/informal meals.
This is the only picture I have from our weekend. Rachel has a bunch on her phone...but her phone at Qdoba right now...in Missoula. I'll put some more up when I can. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment