Monday, June 30, 2014

Picture blog

These last few weeks have been devoted to getting our family ready for our new sweet baby girl!  We have been organizing baby stuff, and getting the extra odds and ends needed to fill in the gaps for what we didn't have.

This week I decided to do a big photo dump with pictures from my phone and Logan's phone that didn't make it on the blog, but deserve an honorable mention.


I know these pictures are practically identical, but they were the only ones this crazy boy would slow down long enough to take! Logan had a great time exploring, playing, and simply trying to keep up with Jack.



Evelyn made marshmallow pie and brought it home to share with us.  She made a layer of scorched marshmallows for the base and uncooked marshmallows for the top layer.
Evelyn and Papa created one of their notorious fairy houses.

Also, Evelyn and Logan walked into a moose on a hike, and brought home a three foot long snake skin that they found in some bushes. 

Sleepover on Mom and Dad's bed! They told each other spooky stories until we moved them to their own beds.  I couldn't get enough of the giggling I heard coming from our room.
Evelyn and Jackson at Ev's Kindergarten Field Day.  Yes- they are holding hands in line.  Cute.

A random Family Night activity where we recorded pictures in our journals.



When these letters are in the right order they spell 'Papa.' For Father's Day we gave Logan a picture frame to go in his office at work.

Interesting story- Jackson hit Adalie and on a whim we asked Ads what his punishment should be. Her immediate response was that she wanted us to hold him down while she painted on his stomach.  Umm. Okay. This led to more body painting that you will see below.  It may have been more of a reward than a punishment, but oh well!  Sometimes you just have to have a little bit of fun.






This was one of my projects last month.  I couldn't find any Family Night boards that I liked, so I decided to make this one all with my own ideas.  Let me say that pinterest is a lot easier, but I feel proud that this was original.
My friend Joy and I went to a pottery paining place and had fun making our own creations.  This is the new birthday/special event plate for our family.  Our old special plate is in pretty sad shape.
Thanks to my siblings for this part of my baby gift!  I love this car seat cover!


The three photos above were all taken by budding photographers on my phone.

1 comment:

  1. Fun times at the Hazard home! I love the pictures. Being grandpa to these guys is a blast!

    ReplyDelete