Sunday, October 6, 2013

Evelyn's blog post

(Dictated by Evelyn)

I was holding a match book and I was bringing it to mom.  When I was walking I accidentally opened it up.  I was pulling and I accidentally got a match out. I tried to put it back in but I held it under and pulled it out. It accidentally caught fire. I threw it in the grass and was scared, but it didn't cause a fire. After that I went and gave the matches to mom and said I was sorry. I won't do that again.

My teacher's name is Mrs. Juliano and she is a good teacher.  If we always are good she lets us play with her play doh toys, and she is a very very nice teacher.  I like her.  I like the bus. My bus driver said I am a delight to be on the bus. Teagan is my best friend and also Micah. I have a Micah in my class just like my neighbor (he also loves Kaitlin).

(At this point she broke into song)
Kaitlin and Micah have the longest name, yes they do hoo hoo!
Kaitlin and Micah have the longest name, yes they do hoo hoo!

Computers is very fun. I like my computer teacher. computers are the best thing and I love it!

I love my brother and sisters and my mama and papa are my best mom and dad ever!  I also know how to spell mom and dad.

(Another song)
It's m-o-m space a-n-d space d-a-d ! Yeah!

Conference is the best thing ever.  I loved it and it was good.  I wanted to watch every one.  For conference bingo you put the candy on if you hear the word, and if you get five in a row you win and get to eat all of the candy off! We played it for Sunday morning.

My mom was sick today.

I am a good little girl.

Once upon a time I got stung by a bee and it hurted really bad.  Papa put toothpaste on it and it felt better really quick. Then it felt all better. I love my Papa!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to do the blog! I loved to hear about Evelyn's world and I'm so glad she's happy. It sounds like everything is going great. I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete