Sunday, October 9, 2011

Kids were crazy grumpy today. It was a long day. I'll leave it at that.


So...The biggest news this week is that we finally closed on our house! We are officially home owners. It's a pretty cool thing- especially when your house is so perfect. We won't move in for another month because the people who sold us the place are renting back from us for October. Actually, as I wrote that I realized that we are also officially "landlords" now that we have renters. Well, that won't last long, but it sounds cool though. When people ask what I do I can say "Well, you know...I'm a dentist but I also have some real-estate property that I manage for investment purposes..." It sounds very sophisticated don't you think? It makes me feel important. Oh- and don't worry. I would never actually say that out loud (I would only think it).


Also, yesterday we went to the Apple Festival. It is officially Autumn and, as always, I love it. As always, the slight chill in the air and the unique smells of the season seem to infuse me with energy and optimism. Autumn is totally MY season. For the apple festival we went to a farm and picked apples and purchased home-made kettle corn and rode on tractors and played on haystacks and stuff. When we got home we baked all sorts of Autumny goodies and we are now in the process of consuming these baked seasonal treats. And through it all we never once took our camera out to take a picture.


So...That's pretty much all I'm going to write this week. Like I said, it's been a long day. I need to relax.


Here are some pictures of Shannon's wedding and our time in Utah from a couple of weeks ago.


Shannon and Tyson- We are excited for you!


Evelyn- the most beautiful flower girl around (not that I'm biased or anything)


Rachel- the most beautiful bride's maid. No bias there...just fact.


The Sandcastle.
Park City

The Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures! Congratulations again on your house. What a fun time of life you're in!

    ReplyDelete