Friday, February 11, 2011

Mormon Blog?

Yesterday, my friend introduced me to a 'Mormon blog' that was actually a satire for the typical Mormon blog. I thought it had some funny humor so I shared it with Logan this morning. After he read the 'about me' section he remarked on how it sounded exactly like our blog. I don't know what I think about this... Not just a little bit like our lives, but pretty much identical. Tell me what you think...

Here is a little synopsis of our lives-

I graduated with a degree in Elementary Education (I taught fourth grade for a while), and a degree in Sign Language interpreting. Logan is getting ready to graduate (hooray!) from dental school. I have recently discovered that I get great enjoyment out of sewing (it was difficult for me to admit this to myself and to be able to tell other people because it is so cliche). We love living out here in Cleveland and I have a TON of 'wives clubs' that I take part in. And most of all we are loving life and we try to get out and do everything that there is to do. We also have twins and one of them even has a little bit of a unique name. We love getting out and doing things with each other and with our little family. I love staying home with the kids. I feel like our lives are a little bit sugar coated. Sure, there are hard days, loud days, and sometimes there will be a pretty difficult hour here and there, OK- maybe a few difficult months, but for the most part I can't really complain. There have been a few times where I have thought 'I can't imagine how life could get much better.' We are seriously, so blessed.

Now you can check out her blog at http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/ and check out her profile.

What do you think? What makes a blog a 'Mormon blog?'

I would expect that sometime in the near future you will see a post on here about Logan's opinion of 'Mormon blogs.'

For now, I will just be happy that Logan does not write the blog like a ditzy teenager who has had WAY too much caffeine.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments: