Monday, April 27, 2009

It has been a great week

It has been a fantastic, busy, fun, great week for us here in Cleveland. Unfortunately, our camera broke on Saturday and we don't have a card reader to get the pictures off it, so there are no pictures. [Update- we bought a new camera. There are pictures on the bottom of this post.]

On Tuesday I did my first "real" filling in the dental clinic. It is about time. I have been in school for two years. I have learned a lot of theoretical stuff. Starting now, however, I finally get to apply what I have been learning. From here on out I will be in the Add Imageclinic nearly every day. Woo hoo! (Except for the required paperwork and protocols, etc. I hear that can be a pain.)

On Thursday I got out of school early because the seniors were doing stuff for their board exams. We took advantage of the time by going down to Cuyahoga Vally National Park. We brought our bikes and rode arond for a while. Then we went to a nice picnic spot where we grilled chicken for dinner and explored the area. We are lucky to live so close to such a cool place. Eva loves it too.

On Friday morning I assisted Tyler, a senior, with his board exams. This looked like a stressful day. That afternoon we went to the beach at Edgewater State Park. Evelyn loves the sand and all of the birds.

Saturday I assisted with boards again in the morning. Again, stress. While I was gone Evelyn and Rachel went to Ethan Wilson's birthday party. Apparently, Evelyn really likes blue frosting. After I got back we went to a picnic for Mark Broadbent's party at horseshoe lake. There were a lot of friends their, and we had fun eating, playing on the playground equipment, playing catch, and just hanging out.

Like I said, it's been a fun week. This next week is looking like it'll be fun as well.

This is at Cuyahoga Vally. It was a beautiful day!

I dug a hole at the beach and put Evelyn in it. She didn't seem to mind...

...until she started eating sand, and then couldn't get it out of her mouth because her hands had sand on them so it just made it worse. What a tragic situation to be in.

And so we rescued her and chased birds. She liked that.

No comments:

Post a Comment