Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!

This week was another wonderful week with my family in Rexburg. My dad, Griffin, and I played a lot of racquetball. Unfortunately, I never was able to beat Griffin. There's always next time! And I did beat him in foosball.

On Wednesday morning Haley flew back to Texas to be with Matt. She had been living at home for a semester to finish school and I'm sure she is very happy to finally be reunited with her husband. They are moving into a new house in a couple of months and will have just enough time to get things ready for the baby that is already on the way. We are very excited for them.

Thursday night we had "Christmas" with my family and exchanged presents to each other. We did this early this year since we won't actually be together on Christmas day.

Really, there's not much more to say- we had a fantastic visit and the time went by all too quickly. On Friday afternoon we drove down to Sandy where we will spend the next couple of weeks with Rachel's family. Yesterday we went to Hunter and Anna Sophia's (cousins) Christmas dance recital and were very impressed. Especially with Hunter; He is awesome and knows how to make dance look cool.

Anyway, we don't have many pictures for this week. We do have some great pictures of Evelyn though- given to us as christmas presents. These are the ones that Haley took at the BYU-Idaho photo studio. There are more that we will post at a later date. Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Great photo shoot. Aren't smiles the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Pics! I'm glad your tests are over with:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve bookmarked your site, and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
    iosh course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let me know if you’re looking for an author for your site. You have some great posts, and I think I would be a good asset
    safety course in chennai

    ReplyDelete