Sunday, December 14, 2008

We have had an awesome week with my family this week. It was the first time in a while that my entire family has been able to get together and it has been so much fun hanging out with everyone. Instead of writing a lot about our activities, I will tell the story in pictures:


My sister Haley graduated with her BS in Communications. We are proud of her and it was neat to be able to go to her commencement ceremony. Her husband, Matt, flew in from Texas to watch her walk across the stage and receive her diploma and it was fun to hang out with him for a couple of days too.

We went to the gingerbread display at the hospital and saw a lot of cool houses.

Evelyn is feeling much better after we got some antibiotics for her. She has had two breakthroughs this week: first of all she finally learned to crawl- second, she learned how to enjoy a bath. Woo Hoo! She has been a very happy baby even though she has SEVEN teeth coming in. Her mouth looks like it is full of blisters. She smiles and laughs through most of it.




Here's an appropriate video for the season :)

4 comments:

  1. What a great little skit. Was this a dental inspiration? I hope that your professors aren't showing this in class. I mean, I'd hate to think that knowing an elf wanted to become a dentist had any sway on my impending cavities and dental hygiene.

    Could it be that you are training to be a singing dentist?

    -Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- so much going on! I loved seeing everyone together and having fun. SEVEN TEETH???? ALL AT ONCE???? i thought it was crazy and frankly hellish when ambrose was getting four teeth in at the same time- i send you the teething/parenting trophy- you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A small number of my blog audience have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?
    safety course in chennai

    ReplyDelete