Sunday, October 7, 2007


So here's the story...

Last week Rachel volunteered to make refreshments for a fireside we were going to have about missionary work. She spent a lot of time making delicious lemon bars and we carefully put them on a plate to bring to the church. We made it as far as the end of our street before a squirrel darted out in front of us (suicidal squirrels are common 'round these parts). Rachel literally slammed on the breaks, causing much psychological trauma and managing to spread the lemon bars EVERYWHERE. Our entire front seat, dashboard, and my suit were covered in lemony goodness. We pulled over to clean up the car a little bit before going home to change, and as luck would have it, the missionaries just happened to be passing by.


They had a good laugh, I'm sure.

3 comments:

  1. You are such a good writer, Logan. I love your narration of your pictures. The pictures you paint with words are very vivid! This one was especially funny. I wish we'd been there to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, i have a g-mail and can comment now!!

    It is great entertainment to read your blog.

    I want to know how to make one. Can you help with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us, so I came to give it a look.
    safety course in chennai

    ReplyDelete