Saturday, October 20, 2007

Exciting News!

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! We had our ultrasound this week and we found out that the baby is growing well and is very healthy! We were given two pictures of our new little baby and we will post them tomorrow. A funny thing happened when I was looking at the pictures. I was looking at the baby's profile and the immediate thought came to my mind. Hey! That looks like a profile if my forehead and nose. It was then that I realized that this was our baby and there was probably a very good explaination for that! I think some curious minds want to know... Logan and I are having a beautiful baby girl! We are both extrememly excited and ready to envite this sweet baby into our home. Tomorrow we will post an update about our week

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Congrats!!

    Baby girls are so much fun to shop for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! it's so true by the way- old navy and other such stores have about 3/4 girls clothes an 1/4 boys because the girls stuff is so much more cute/fun! we are so happy for you and your growing family!!

    ReplyDelete