Tuesday, April 25, 2023

My face is sunburned. It's kinda nice, I guess. It means that we've been outside doing things. It means that the sun is out and the weather's been cooperative. It means the end of winter and the full embrace of spring. It means we went hiking, climbing, and skiing all in the same weekend. Not only that, but it's also a symbol of good times ahead- of backpacking and bike rides and beach days and all the other great things we do. It's a sunburn that I wear with pride. It says "look at me, I am active!" Old homebodies don't get sunburned, but I do. It makes me cool.

I'm not convincing anybody though. I should probably just get some sunblock. 


Bur for real, we did have a pretty good weekend. Also, we had a fun night out with friends who invited us to a comedy show/fund raiser for the high school booster club. All pretty great stuff.

Have a good week!













Doing all this stuff makes us tired. The unexpected part of this picture is that this was taken on the way up the mountain. They haven't even started yet! 


No comments:

Post a Comment