Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Last week marked the end of big travel for a little bit. Maybe. As a family, we visited eleven different ski resorts last month and I think it will be nice to take a quick breather. As for this weekend, we spent some time in Wallace. We hung out with friends. We played in our local mountains. We relaxed.

One note about the Wallace house- I really like it. Like, more than I thought I would. And we are spending more time up there than I had anticipated. It's cozy and fun and even though it's just an hour away from home it feels like a vacation every time we stay over for a night. Funny how that works. It's also been fun to be able to offer it to friends and family to use when we're not home. It's sort of like owning an AirBNB, but without any pressure or stress to go with it. It's just a house that happens to be in a really convenient location. Also, it still feels weird to tell myself that it is even ours. Kinda neat.

Anyway- have a good week!

Me and Addy-O. She was the only one who wanted to go up to the mountain with me that day, which means we get to have Silver Mountain Pizza! (SMP is $1/slice and is considered the epitome of fine dining by our kids. Like, seriously.)


Just hanging out

I went up by myself on this day. Visibility was a little...meh. I kinda like skiing blind though, so it turned out being a great day and I had most of the mountain to myself...I think.

Ladies night celebrating Jamie's birthday. They were out dancing well past midnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment