Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Before writing anything, I want to put last week in context. January is going to be crazy for us. We just got back from Canada. Next weekend we'll be at Jackson Hole, the one after that I have study club where I am delivering a presentation, and the one after that we will be in Utah. There is a lot of travel and a lot of things. Some would use the term "good stress" to describe the month. Now with that in mind, let's look at last week. 

No school. No travel. No obligations.

It was a week of "chill." We hung out with friends. We played video games and watched movies. We jumped on the trampoline and watched football and let the house get dirty without caring. A few of us went skiing, but nobody really pushed themselves. In short, it was a really nice week.

Have a good week!

We didn't get many photos this week, but this is one activity we did where the kids and their friends made gingerbread houses.



We were finally able to bring this table up to our other house. We had it made locally, and I really like the symbolism of it. Two rivers, converging into one, and then branching out into five different directions.

This is the only photo we have of skiing this week. Addy, Jack, Rach, and I went up for a quick two half-days with an overnight stay in Wallace.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I voted for the gingerbread before I looked at the teams. They were wonderful ideas never seen before. I love the photo of Jack I think, catching air.

    ReplyDelete