Tuesday, October 18, 2022

We have been having the most ideal weather lately and we just had to get out and play. This week we have checked all the boxes. Family bike ride, beautiful hikes, a little bit of rock climbing, and even a ski event. It's been a wonderful week. The air is crisp and the colors are changing and it's just beautiful. I love fall!


Rachel, Addy and I went to the premier of Magic Hour- a ski film that got us all excited about the upcoming season.


This is from a little walk we went on near the river.


There was some old mining equipment we were looking at. This is a little air-driven train.

Just hanging out

We went up to the Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes and rode for about 8 miles. So refreshing!


Synchronized curb jumping! Addy and I decided to ride different toys besides bikes. I think we had the most fun.   :)

All the cheesy goodness of fall

Switching scenes a little bit here, we drove up to a cedar grove that is probably my favorite place to go in all of North Idaho. It's been a few years, but it was just as magical as ever. This place feels like a church to me.









It's Fall! 

Have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment