Tuesday, November 2, 2021

 Last week was obviously Halloween, and I will post costume photos here. The holiday aside though, it was actually a fairly eventful week for us. Nothing huge, but a lot of little things. So I'll post those pictures first. If you want to see costumes, you'll have to scroll down, as I am posting in order from least to most "spooky." Also, our family has definitely undergone an evolution when it comes to Halloween night itself. We went out with the younger kids for about 20 minutes, but then everyone split into different friend groups and did their own thing. Rach and I went home and watched football while passing out candy. Personally, I think it's nice. 

Anyway, Happy Halloween!

The office project continues. Tape, mud, and sanding is messy work.

This is a thing that Addy made about her. I think it's for school? I'm not entirely sure, but I like it. If you spend some time looking at it you will begin to appreciate how comprehensive it actually is.

This is at the annual ski swap. We are planning on a lot of skiing as a family this year, and with kids who are growing bigger by the day we needed to update some of our gear. Also, Rach found this nifty little sweater. Cute!


Rach and I got out to Arbor Crest, one of our favorite places for live music and relaxation.

We also got out to a midnight screening of Rocky Horror at the Garland (local indie theater). The boisterous crowd and energetic shadow cast fit perfectly with the campiness of the show. Rachel is already planning out her costume for next year!

Just a cute picture of Evelyn at the Halloween social at our church.

Carving Pumpkins...obviously

And here are the costumes. Lindsey was Elsa, marking the third (or fourth?) year in a row she had done a "Frozen" theme.

Maren was a pickle. She decided on this costume months ago. No idea why.

Jack was a Demogorgon. I think? I guess it's from a show...but I don't think he even watches the show. I don't know. It's a monster thing. That's all.

Addy was a ghostbuster. Can't you tell?

And Evelyn was...herself, but with Halloween stuff. A witch? Ish?

Okay, That's it! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment