Monday, November 30, 2020

It's that time of year again- Gingerbread house competition!!!!

Instructions: If you are reading this, then you are asked to play a key role in this event of paramount importance. There were three entries this year. All you have to do is look at the pictures (I'm pretty sure they'll get bigger if you click on them) and vote. You can do this any way you want, as long as I know what your vote it. Leave a comment on the blog or on Facebook. Text me. Call me. Email me. Send me a letter. Tell me in person. Show up in the middle of the night on my doorstep. Whatever is most convenient for you, works for me. But we need votes.

Got it?

Cool. Now for the contestants.

*****

Team A- Camp Candy

This cozy camp comes with cabins as well as tent sites to best suit your needs. You can spend the evenings walking the paths or relaxing by one of the two campfire areas. If there are any questions or concerns, the helpful people in the management cabin will be happy to help.







Team B- Burning house of 2020

2020 has been quite the year, and this house has come out a little worse for the wear. After all the fires, rioting, and pandemic madness, it is difficult to even stay standing- but somehow it still does. At least it is wearing a mask!






Team C- Noah's Ark

Gathering animals, two by two, and putting them onto the boat...um...ark. See if you can find the snakes, bunnies, alligators, tigers, pigs, and of course the dove with an olive branch. All is watched over by a slightly exasperated Noah.





So...What'll it be? The camp, the house, or the boat?

The real winner, I think, was Izzy the dog. She was happily keeping the floor clean while we all worked away. 


Stay tuned for when we reveal the real winners, and as always...

Have a good week!



1 comment: