Friday, August 23, 2019

Happy Birthday to me!

I turned 37- one year closer to my mental and physical prime (which I decided will be at 58). For our celebration we went boat camping. The kids all got me presents- some of them very generous given the fact that they were spending their own hard-earned money. It was a nice weekend.

Here are some pictures. Enjoy!




Evelyn spent a lot of her babysitting money for a new table-tennis top for the pool table.
Here's a few more things we've been up to:

Rachel and Evelyn went to Silverwood





We did some rock climbing. I was impressed with Maren's tenacity, Jackson's enthusiasm, and Adalie's casual athletic ability.

Rach and I went out to watch the Seahawks play in the preseason. Bring on football season! Evelyn has really been looking forward to this (she is going to rake in the dough with babysitting).

Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to play Ev in ping pong. That will be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete