Tuesday, December 11, 2018




We went and walked around downtown. We started at the library where the kids explored the bookshelves for a long time. The ultimate destination, however, was a small park where our church was doing a "neigh-tivity"- basically a petting zoo with camels and sheep and stuff. There were lots of people there and we had a good time.

You'll have to forgive the obvious edit, but we didn't really stand out otherwise.
 My office went to a hockey game. I have never been to a hockey game before and I didn't know what to expect. I got more into the game than I thought I would and found myself cheering out of my seat during the exciting overtime finish. Also, it was the teddy bear toss night, and the coolest part was after the home team scored their first goal and people (including us) started throwing stuffed animals onto the ice- over 7,000 of them! It looked like stuffy rain! It was crazy! They will all be given to hospitals and charities.

We got our Christmas tree. It now stands proudly in our living room and is making our house smell wonderful.


As soon as all the kids were off to school on Monday, Rachel and I hit the slopes on our own. We also got almost all of our Christmas shopping done on the ride to and from the resort. Great day!

Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you and Rach got to go skiing by yourself. It's nice that you live in an area where you can do that . . . and you do do it.

    ReplyDelete