Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The holiday season continues around here with lots of fun and traditions on the horizon. This week the big project was getting our Christmas lights up on the house, and we were none too soon as it started to snow just as I was plugging in the last strand. It was perfect- like the weather gods had been waiting patiently for me to get off the roof before pulling the levers that changed Fall into Winter.

Winter also means the ski resorts start to open, and we took our first family outing on Sunday after church. The kids haven't forgotten a thing, and we all had a good time.




Lindsey wins for whipeout of the day. That is why she is wearing my gloves. Hers are full of snow! 
*****

Also, we are pleased to announce the winners of the 2018 gingerbread competition. Team A won by a landslide! Both teams did great though. Good times.




Have a good week!




1 comment:

  1. I think Team A and Team B both did great. That was a lot of fun!! I'm glad you got your lights up before it started to snow. Mom and I had the same experience when we put our lights up this year.

    ReplyDelete