Tuesday, October 25, 2016

It is impossible for me to express how much I love Autumn time!

Walking around downtown Coeur d'Alene on a date with the love of my life.


I love this town! Add these colors together with the faint smell of burning fields, the feel of the crisp air, the sounds of crunching leaves underfoot, and the taste of fresh apple cider. Throw in some live music and I am in heaven.






Here are some pictures of a x-country meet I forgot to write about a few weeks ago.
Addy's race was first. She did great.

Jack came in next. He took third place for his school. You can see Addy in the bottom holding out her hand for a high-five.


Here's Ev, going strong even though she feels like she's about to die. Addy, down in the corner, was a great cheerleader.


Autumn is a great time for cooking. The kids prepared the whole meal on this night. The theme was Halloween, and it was very spooky.
Taken this morning after a night of rain. Ev, Addy, and Jack have decided that riding their bikes to school (about 2 miles) is much more fun than taking the bus. They're getting so big!
BTW- I added a few more pictures on the post from last week.

Have a good week!

Throwback to 2005- me and my sis who just got married

No comments:

Post a Comment