Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Our week in pictures

It is feeling like Spring here and I love it. We have gone on some nice walks/hikes. I have started running outdoors again in the mornings. Projects are starting to get underway that have been waiting. It's a good time of year.

It has also been a pretty busy week for us, as far as social stuff goes. Here are some pictures of our most recent exploits:

Evelyn's Birthday
Evelyn had her birthday party. This is the best group shot I could get even though there are some people missing. We had the party at a little ceramics studio where the kids each got to pick out something to paint. It was a lot of fun.


Here's the cake Rachel made. It is an art palate.

Here are the ceramic things the kids painted, ready to be fired. We will pick them up in about a week and see how they turned out.

Maren's Birthday
Maren did an "under the sea" theme at our house.




The snacks that Rachel made- gummy crabs, grape "seaweed" sticks, beach scene graham crackers, and a Little Mermaid cake.

I hung the octopus up. That was my creative contribution.

The kids painting seashells.

A Night Out


I realize these pictures are nearly identical, but they are at different places. This first is a nice dinner we had at Clinkerdaggers (a pretty nice local restaurant), and the second is at the theater where we saw the CYT production of the Mary Poppins Musical. It was a great night.
Random Stuff
This was where Lindsey stayed for almost the entirety of Maren's birthday party. She is a good sport.

Evelyn heading off to school. She has a style of her own and I like it (it was hat day in her class).

Jackson randomly decided that he was going to do exactly 100 healthy things. He made a grid on a paper with the numbers 1-100 printed off in the little squares, and he checks one off each time he is healthy. Here I caught him running laps up and down the stairs- with his shirt off, of course...because he's a guy and he can do that.

In the meantime, I am on sort of track for my personal goal of eating ONLY 1 Little Caesars Deep Dish Pizza each week. Jackson is my motivation.

Well, that's about it. This next week looks like it might be a little more relaxed, but that's not likely to last long. Especially not if the weather holds. Did I mention that I am excited for Spring?

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment