Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Not much to report this week.

I did my first on-sight of a 5.12 this week, which I thought was pretty cool. I have also made lots of climbing friends over the past year, and it has pushed me to be better. I'm hoping to be working on hard 12s by this Spring.

At work, Rachel is getting qualified as a "Solo V.I." which means that she can work any time she wants, with or without a partner, day or night, for as long or as short as she wants, while at the same time getting paid more for it.

Work is good for me.

Evelyn got her report card- she is above grade level in everything. That is not a surprise- she works so hard and is very motivated. She has taken to reading to herself in bed for at least 30 minutes every night and I am constantly amazed that I have a daughter who is so smart. It makes me feel old.

We are looking forward to Thanksgiving with family.

Um...nothing else really. Here are some pictures of a hike we went on by our house. We live in such a beautiful area, and it seems we are always stumbling on these new places. This particular hike was up by Lake Pend Oreille- about 35 minutes from us.

Life is good! Have a good week!







1 comment: