Monday, April 7, 2014

Sunshine! Glorious sunshine!

(This is our blog from two weeks ago.  I wrote it, but it didn't get published.  We still don't have access to the pictures from the week, but I will try to add them later. I have another post coming about our great weekend in Rexburg).

We have been busy this week playing in the sunshine.  Logan took the kids to the Discovery Park on Friday with a picnic and ended up finding a fun hiking spot.  On Saturday we went to Tubbs Hill to hike around, then we went to the big wooden park to play and have a picnic.  Hmm.  I sense a theme here.

The three older kids are laughing and playing in the backyard as I write this.  I love watching and listening to them as they explore their world and play pretend.

On Tuesday, the Disney movie Frozen came out.  We had a pizza/movie Frozen party, and to get us ready we painted and colored pictures of the the characters.  We had a wonderful day, and the movie was as good as we remembered it.

We are headed off to Falls Park to hike to the waterfall and play around a bit...

On the way to Falls Park I overheard this great conversation from the back seat.
Addy: Evelyn- Do you like to pick your nose?
Evelyn: Yes.
Addy: Momma and Papa don't like to pick their noses.  It is yummy on me, but it is yucky on them!

Lovely.


1 comment:

  1. Yay, an update! Sounds like spring has sprung in northern Idaho and you are taking full advantage of it. Nothing like being in the great outdoors!

    ReplyDelete