Monday, November 11, 2013

It is 5:00 in the morning and I'm not totally awake yet, but I had to post something. Prepare yourself for a scattering of thoughts with no cohesion whatsoever between ideas. Here goes.

I've said it before, and I'll continue saying it every year- I love Autumn! It is by far my favorite season. I have started walking to work in the morning instead of riding my bike because I love the crispness of everything and the atmosphere and I just want to be out in it.

Of course with Autumn you also get the funnest holiday of the the entire year- Halloween! We made the most of it by going to two ward parties (the last one was just last night) and trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. We will have candy at our house for a long time...unless it mysteriously starts disappearing in about a week.

Rachel and I have also been enjoying a lot of time together lately. This weekend we went to a movie together- something we haven't done in years. It was fun. Also, we bought some x-country skis in preparation for the snow.

Business is good- like, really good. It makes us happy.

It snowed the other day- briefly. It still made the kids extremely excited and they all put on their snow clothes and went outside to play.

We will have pictures as soon as our camera cooperates and connects to the computer.

1 comment:

  1. I've walked home a couple of times this week too and I love it also! This is the time of year when the leaves start smelling their autumn smell and the air is especially crisp. I think this is one of the best times for all our senses to be alive!

    ReplyDelete