Sunday, July 28, 2013

It is a quiet Sunday afternoon. All the kids are asleep. Rachel is out visiting teaching. I have some quiet music on in the background. Our house smells like fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies. It's a good day.

Since last week I wrote so much, I'm just going to do pictures this week. A lot of them are from the Almond reunion we had a while back- and some are from this week. Enjoy!

 Me and Addy
 Maren by the tent. Evelyn and I went camping in the backyard the other night. We looked at stars and told stories. It was fun.
Picnic in the yard! Rachel did "Hayden Days" this week (she stood in a tent and sold our business). She did great! I stayed home and played with the kids.


Okay- now for some pictures from the Almond reunion. These are late because they are from other people's cameras and we are just barely getting them. They were too good to pass up though, So here you go...




















No comments:

Post a Comment