Sunday, May 19, 2013

It's time for some pictures!

 Our home continues to be crazy. This is Maren, after one of the kids got to her with some bright blue fingernail polish.
 We've been going on a lot of walks lately. The weather has been beautiful, and the kids are at an age where we can let them explore and wander around on their own. This, along with the next few pictures, are from different walks we have taken.







 Climbing season is in full swing- I love living close to the rock! I go out alone at least once a week, Rachel and I go together about once a week, and we teach a small rock climbing class on Fridays. Our kids are getting into it too. They all love climbing, but these pictures of Addy were the best we had. She was so proud of herself. All the way up she had the biggest grin on her face and she repeated over and over "I am doing it, I am doing it!" When she got to the top, she proudly announced to the world- "I DID IT!" It was pretty cute. I hope she maintains her enthusiasm as she gets older.

 Friday morning I took Evelyn fishing at a little pond close to our house. We caught 5 fish, brought one home for lunch, found a cave, went on a walk to "flower-land," and had a great time. I sure like doing stuff with her.

And of course, Rachel had a birthday. 31- wow! She is getting old! Here she is with the kids and the presents they gave to her.

1 comment:

  1. The kids are so grown up! Can't wait to see them in person in a few days.

    ReplyDelete