Tuesday, April 9, 2013

We've had an awesome week. Last weekend we spent time in Rexburg with my mom and dad and Allison. It was fun. Allison made a movie and put it on her blog. Also, here are some pictures.

 Addy and Allison- Best Friends
 Jackson and Grandpa making Sunday morning brunch
 Jackson is my little man. I love this guy!
 Evelyn set the buffet table. She did a great job.
I'm sorry if this offends anyone (not really), but I've got to chronicle our adventures in potty training. This is somewhere on the side of the freeway in the middle of nowhere in Montana.

I actually had written a big long blog post about how we don't have a TV and how, for us, it's been a good thing. Rachel read it and said I sounded too opinionated in it, so I have taken it off. Just know that we have not missed the TV (other than the occasional sporting event) and that we feel our family and our relationship is better off without it. You can also know, as if you didn't already, that I have opinions.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. We had so much fun. Come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great times! Keep up the good work potty training they are very close. I'm going to watch some TV with mom. You guys are the best. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete