Monday, April 1, 2013

We finally have some pictures!  This week was wonderful in every sense of the word.  First, my mom came into town and we had a great time together.  The kids loved having her here, and it was nice to have some time with her.  On Wednesday night Logan and I flew to Portland to have a two day getaway at a Henry Schein dental conference.  The conference focused on creating a practice that matches your image as a dentist.  It may sound boring to some, but Logan and I both had a great time.  Plus- Henry Schein wined and dined us the entire time!  Logan and I enjoyed every minute together.

My mom was wonderful enough to stay home with our little crazies. She did great, and all of them had a fantastic time.  All the way home from the airport all of the kids were lamenting, "I miss Grandma Almond!" We are still hear this on a daily basis.  She is very loved. 

We had a great Easter. The Easter Bunny decided that the Hazard kids did not need a ton of candy.  Instead, he graciously gave the kids puzzles, coloring books, bubbles, and a unique gift (he also enjoys the dollar store).  They also got five eggs with two jelly beans each. I like this new Easter bunny! We had numerous egg hunts, dyed eggs, and played with the Easter toys.  It was a great day.

Here is a photo recap of our week. There were probably 5 times I thought of taking a picture at the Schein conference, but somehow it never happened... 
We took the bunk bed off and put it in the playroom for my mom.  Evelyn and Jackson insisted on sleeping on the bars  of the bed. I am shocked to say that they managed to stay up there for about 15 or 20 minutes!
My kids look so big!
At Logan's office while grandma had some work done

Fun with grandma

She's a natural!

Easter egg dying 

The first of many Easter egg hunts!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love pictures of your cute family :D I sure miss you guys. I however, can't seem to get out of my mind how Maren learned to fly.. In the picture of mom with all the kids she is flying up above haha my guess is Logan is holding her by her foot? I still laugh every time I look at it.. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how big your kids look even when they're not all piled in a small car! Good thing we get to see you soon. So glad you all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete