Saturday, February 11, 2012

Introducing the newest member of the Hazard Family!!!

We are excited to announce the birth of Maren McKinley Hazard. Here's my version of the story- I'm sure Rachel will write a more detailed one later on.

Last night Rachel went into labor. Even though Maren wasn't supposed to be delivered until Thursday, we went to the hospital because I've heard that once these things start, well, there's no stopping them. So...

This morning at 7:16 Maren was rudely yanked from the comfort of her mama's belly into the cold, bright, and wonderful world. She weighed 6 pounds and 14 ounces. She was 19.75 inches long. Both her and the mama are doing great.

Here's some pictures- I'm sure there are many, many more to follow in upcoming posts.


4 comments:

  1. So tiny! I love her already! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! She is adorable!! I'm so happy everything went great! Can't wait to meet her

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for Maren!! She looks like her grandpa.

    Love, her grandpa.

    ReplyDelete