Thursday, July 8, 2010

Professional Letter

Rachel and I decided to give your eyes a rest this week and actually have a short post. This may also be because we are very late and don't have a lot of time...

I am currently working on writing letters to send to dentists that work near Coeur d'Alene Idaho (our round about destination after dental school). I was debating what should be included and the level of formality for the letter. Rachel, my brilliant wife, came up with this letter. My work here is done. Thanks Rach.

Dentists,

Hi. I am Logan. I like Dentistry. I like Coeur d'Alene (I think). I have family. I like money. I don't make any. I am in dental school. I want help finding work. Call me. I am a superhero.

Cheers,
Loge

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant, Logan! I am sure you will be getting a lot of responses to that one. At least they will get a good laugh out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My uncle and his family have lived in CDA, Idaho for as long as I can recall! it is a beautiful place. good luck in the search...although the first draft of your letter might need some fine tuning..just a little:) Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete