Friday, May 23, 2008

Shade

We had a wonderful trip and are now back at home in beautiful Cleveland. Eva did much better the last three days of the trip because she figured out her nap schedule and wasn't so grumpy.

I wanted to drop a little note about a Shade party I am hosting. For those of you who don't know, Shade is a company that sells modest clothes and long undershirts and tank tops for layering. They also have swim suits! If you don't have a Shade store close by, let me know if you would like to order anything. The web site is www.shadeclothing.com if you want to check it out. Also, if you are in the area I am having the party on Wednesday, May 28th from 6:30-9:30. You can drop by any time and I have all different styles of clothes and swim suits you can try on. Everyone is invited if you are interested.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment