The final few weeks of summer were relaxing and chill. Logan and I went back and forth with ideas for Labor Day weekend, and we decided an at-home weekend doing fun things around here was just what we needed. Everyone brainstormed local activities that often get taken for granted.
The final list included the Museum of North Idaho, mini-golf, tacos at Taco Works (thanks, Amanda and Byron, for the recommendation!), tennis, Spider-Man: A Brand New Day, an at-home painting afternoon, baking together, and a BBQ at Marissa’s house. Every day was memorable, and we had a great time together.
Here are a few pictures from the week and a few other recent goings-on.
![]() |
| Adalie is now OFFICIALLY LICENCED TO DRIVE! |
![]() |
| Painting together |
![]() |
| Marissa had a little party with delicious homemade cheesecake and these adorable animals she crocheted for Adalie and Jack. |
![]() |
| Jackson DM'd an exciting Dungeons and Dragons game with the family |
| Maren and I snuck away to a cute little tea house |
| An exciting cooking challenge |
| Maren, Lindsey, Adalie and I went to Lookout to find huckleberries. We hiked up Marmot to Black Bear and we didn't find any trace of berries! It was a lovely hike and a good reason to get out. Lindsey and Maren were hanging out together and missed the photo op. |
Evelyn's update:
I've been doing like everything ever this week. I went to that Psychedelic Porn Crumpets show, and it was so much fun. I actually got pretty close to some people as friends, the crowd was hype, and I actually crowdsurfed to the stage.
I've also been hanging out with friends a lot, and a group of like 4 or 5 of my friends and I have actually been going to the gym almost every morning, so that has been fun. I made it to church, and I liked it a lot, and I definitely think it'll be the one I choose. Since I only have classes Monday and Wednesday, and I had none today because it's a holiday, I had like a week off from school basically. Other than that, I've been dilly-dallying a lot. I went to a really cute store downtown after church just because I passed by it and it looked cool.
I've been hanging out with friends like every day basically, and we do all sorts of stuff, and I can't even remember it all. Today we had a picnic and the gym ofc, and then we did a study group and all got food together. Earlier this week, I also went to an alpine club hangout, and I tried the slackline and also did some very poor hacky sack.
I've been having a great week, and next week looks fun, too. Tomorrow I'll be going to the gym at 6 with friends, and then doing lots of homework, and then there's the ski club meeting, and I'm trying out boxing. On Thursday I might go bouldering with the alpine club, but I'm scared so idk. One of my friends is also a swimmer, so on Thursdays we're doing her swim workouts apparently, and I'm scared. And then I think this weekend I might be camping, and then on Sunday I have goth night with friends.
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment