Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Last night, Rach and I were sitting on the deck watching the sun go down. The lawn had been freshly mowed and the hedges trimmed. We were coming off a great weekend of camping, and I had just sent one of my 2-year-long climbing projects earlier in the day. The weather was perfect.

It's a little early in the year, but it felt like summer. I like it.

The major event for our family this week was our camping trip. Lots of hiking. Lots of exploring. Lots of swimming. Some good times around the fire, just hanging out. Stories. Games. Friendly contests. Everyone was involved and everyone had fun. It was a good weekend.







Besides that, I had study club this weekend, which I always look forward to. Good stuff.

Also, today is Rachel's birthday, but we won't celebrate it until later. Happy birthday!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment