Thursday, July 9, 2015

Addy


This sweet girl is Adalie. I interviewed her last night. Here is what she had to say:

Me: What is your favorite thing to do?
A: Sing and Dance
Me: Really?! Are you excited for your acting class that is coming up?
A: Yeah, but I'm also a little bit scared.
Me: That's okay. I get scared sometimes too. Do you think it will be fun even though it's a little bit scary?
A: Yep. It's going to be awesome!
Me: Cool. So...I was just wondering, what is your favorite food?
A: Cheesicks
Me: Cheez-Its?
A: Yeah, cheesicks. They're the best. They're also grandpa's favorite food.
Me: I see. Have you thought about what you want to do when you grow up?
A: I want to be an inventor!
Me: What things are you going to invent?
A: A medicine that fixes cancer, and wings that people can put on to make them fly. I'm also going to make a necklace that makes wishes come true.
Me: That would be good. I especially like the necklace.
A: I'm also going to be a ballerina dancer.
Me: Can I come watch you dance.
A: Yep.
Me: Good. I would love to watch you dance. So...one more question. What is the most beautiful thing you can think of?
A: A "uni-kwan" (unicorn) with rainbow hair that can fly
Me: Wow- you answered that question pretty fast. Have you thought about that before?
A: No. Unicorns are my favorite animal though, and I want to know how to fly.
Me: Oh. That makes sense. Well, thanks for letting me ask you questions.
A: You're welcome.

As you can see, Addy is sweet and thoughtful and imaginative. I love having her as a part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment