Wednesday, January 7, 2015

This week...

We went sledding...


 ...and broke a sled.



The kids decided to make a band after watching "That Thing You Do." I really hope this comes to fruition in their later years :).


I especially liked Jackson's drum set. He worked hard on this and has been practicing with it all week.
Evelyn recognizes the need for every good rock and roll guitarist to have a signature style. Personally, I like her choice.



The kids discovered that we have an intercom system in our house. Bed times have become much more difficult as a result.





Rachel's family night lesson on goal setting. I thought this was a cute idea. And yes, I just used the word "cute." You should be proud of me.



I came home from work and Jack had hung signs all over our house. It turns out they were warning signs. Some of my favorites are found below:


Don't be sad on Christmas

Don't cry during family night

Don't walk under exploding volcanos



Evelyn decided to make a sign too.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great signs! They are good things to be warned about and I will definitely be watching out for exploding volcanoes and be careful not to walk under them. I also love the band. You have such cute (yes, cute) kids!

    ReplyDelete