Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Yesterday was our 9th wedding anniversary. It has been nine wonderful, crazy, sometimes-stressful, always fun, and in some ways totally unpredictable years since we committed our lives to each other. Since then, I have only fallen more in love and enamored by my amazing wife. I know that by now I should stop being surprised by how awesome she is, but whenever I think I have her figured out she goes and does something else that renews my sense of respect and admiration. I could not have married a better woman. My children could not have asked for a better mom. Rachel- if you are reading this, then please know that I love you more today than I ever have before.

As for our week- it was good.
We went to Evelyn's Kindergarten singing thing. She had fun and so did we.

We had a Cinco de Mayo party at our house. It was great because someone else planned the whole thing- we just provided the venue. I love our house/yard and I think it will be the location of MANY summertime celebrations.
We climbed trees at the park.
A movie from last week of Evelyn dancing. Pretty good!

Maren made a friend. They came up with this game without any adult supervision.

1 comment:

  1. I'm smiling as I write this. Cute videos of both Evelyn (who's got the moves!), and Maren and her friend. Looks like it was a great week!

    ReplyDelete