Sunday, November 20, 2011

This post is dedicated to my Dad. Today is his birthday and he deserves to have the best birthday ever. I could not have asked for a better father.

Instead of sending a card, Dad, I’ve been working on a little video. It’s for you. Watch it. Listen to the words- they are so true. As I grow older and begin raising my own family I rely more and more on the example you have set for what a father should be. As I do this, I start seeing myself doing a lot of the things that you did as a Dad. I truly “see my father in me,” and I couldn’t be happier about it. If I can be half the dad that you were then I will have very lucky kids.

Thanks for everything, Dad. You’re the best.

Love,
Logan


By the way- click HERE to see a tour our our house. Remember, it's about 20 min long.


4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tribute, Logan! It was so fun to see those pictures again, and to see our little Logan Boy! Hard to believe that he is a 29 year old dentist with almost 4 kids of his own now! You're right, I do see your dad in you, and that really is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan what an amazing tribute to pay your father on his birthday. It made me think of my dad and wish I still had time to do something like this for him. It is amazing how we don't realize until we have grown up how rich we are blessed by those things we are given by our parents.

    ReplyDelete