Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to everybody! This week has certainly had its ups and downs for us. To start out with, I had to fly home on Monday in order to take a test before the semester started. Rachel stayed behind to get a little more vacationing in. I had a fantastic vacation with both of our families and we created many lasting memories.

When I got home I noticed two envelopes waiting for us in the mail- One of them contained my test results for the dental boards, and the other contained Rachel's results from the NAD. I opened both of them over the phone with Rachel and we congratulated each other when we found that we both passed. Ahhhhh. That was a sigh of relief.

Rachel has had a good time in Utah with her family and I am glad that she got to stay behind- even though I have been pretty bored without her. I have gotten a lot done (and I've watched a lot of movies), but it just isn't the same without a Rachel and an Evelyn there. I think we are both ready to be reunited tomorrow when she gets back.

No comments:

Post a Comment